亚太 IT .Net 总监
In this capacity, the Director of .Net Application, will work directly with all regional s that are actively pursing strategic ISIT business system or ISIT operational implementations to ensure that all aspects of the project are well planned and executed and follow all relevant Company standards. Specific areas of focus include project planning, project management, cost review, issue tracking and escalation, project assessments, organizational readiness, benefit impact, and risk mitigation.
The Director of .Net Application will also be responsible for identifying and communicating best practices and standards around project delivery and for escalating issue as needed with relevant division, business group, or corporate entity or partner.
Overall ive of the Director of .Net Application is to ensure that projects are successful in achieving their business ive and delivered on time, on budget, and with minimal business disruption.
1) Strategic Planning & IT Consultancy to Clinical Operations. Through ongoing consultation with the business identifies and analyzes business needs, works with department members to ensure scope and requirements are aligned and creates opportunities for innovation in process changes and technology enabled solutions. Contributes to the strategic planning process and long-term direction for IT and aligns plans between stakeholders.
2) Provide senior leadership to cross region IT resources in Asia Pacific (Includes China, Philippine, India, etc.).
3) Works independently in formulating innovative ideas and solutions on products, processes, and systems. Assesses proposed solutions and develops recommendations based on industry trends and ing always in alignment with IT strategies and technology roadmaps. Contributes to the business case development for proposed projects.
4) Partner with cross sector IT leaders to develop IT strategies and roadmaps that enable regional business strategies aligned with Global IT strategies.
5) Builds and maintains strong partnership with strategic technology providers.
6) Contributes to budget development and monitors budget within area.
7) Address complex problems with broad implications for IT architecture, balancing competing needs of standardization and innovation.
8) Leads highly visible, complex project, programs or solutions that are critical to the business. Manages business partner expectations at a senior level, resolving conflicts between requirements, timelines and budgets.
9) Manages the development of documentation and visual representation of the end-to-end view of process, systems and data flows.
10) Makes decision regarding resource alignment and prioritization (people resources, funding, and project criticality) and communicates rationale to the business leaders.
11) Proposes improvements to IT systems/services and business processes enabled through technology. Contributes to the development of technology roadmaps.
12) Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
1. Bachelor’s degree minimum, Master’s degree preferred.
2. 10 years or more of experience managing IT staff in a large corporate environment. Minimum 5+ years working as project manager
3. Deep knowledge and experience working with systems for the support of business processes, particularly in the specialized areas of operations and quality.
4. Experience managing internal and external teams in fast paced environments.
Active participation in or broad understanding of the Dot Net, Mobile app development and Enterprise IT technology platform
5. Successful experience delivering large, global projects
6. Broad technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations. Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks.
7. Ability to develop, maintain, apply and influence application, technical and data architecture
8. Understanding of departmental budgets and the ability to allocate resources accordingly.
9. Strong communication and interdependent partnering skills in global setting
10. PMI certification desired
? This position requires up to 30% domestic and international travel.
? Proactively seeks continuous improvement within and across ISIT.
? Strong ability to prioritize, organize, and execute simultaneous tasks and projects.
? Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese are required. Demonstrated ability to communicate and work collaboratively with all levels of technical and professional staff, and senior IT management.
? Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
? Excellent organization and time management skills are needed
? Ability to manage and motivate team members to produce quality results
- 12-18万 经验：3-5年 学历：本科